Welcome to BOTS, the platform that enables you to invest in various bots and automate your investment journey. In this article, we will guide you through the process of starting a bot using your “Available funds”. Whether you’re new to investing or an experienced trader, this FAQ will provide you with step-by-step instructions to get started.
What are “Available funds”?
“Available funds” refer to the amount of money you have in your BOTS account that you can allocate towards investing in bots. It represents the funds you have readily available for trading or withdrawal.
How can I start a bot using my “Available funds”?
Follow these steps to start a bot with your “Available funds”:
- Launch the BOTS app on your device.
- Navigate to the Bot Store by clicking on the “Bots” button in the navigation bar at the bottom of the home screen.
- Browse through the available bots and select the one you're interested in.
- Click on the “Start this bot” button.
- Enter the desired amount you wish to invest (minimum of 5 euros).
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Choose your “Available funds” as the payment method.
- Finally, click on the “Start bot” button to initiate the bot with your allocated funds.
Can I change my payment method to another option?
Yes, you can change your payment method before starting the bot. After clicking on the “Next” button, you’ll see the option to change your payment method. By default, the payment method you used last will be shown. In order to modify it, click on the “Change” button option next to your payment method. You’ll be redirected to the “Choose a payment method” screen, where you can select your desired payment method from the provided list.
Is there a minimum investment amount when using “Available funds”?
Regardless of the payment method chosen, the current minimum investment amount on the BOTS platform is 5 euros, including when using the “Available funds” option.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Support for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.