At the moment this is not possible. We are developing this possibility, although, at this time, there is no information regarding an exact date for when this is possible. Obstacles such as expensive costs on the exchanges or unclear processing of the positions hinder this development. These are reasons we chose to develop this system further ourselves, which is a very technical challenge that needs a lot of volume.
Articles in this section
- How to start a bot with my “Available funds”?
- What could cause a good performing bot to start underperforming?
- What does the category; Test bots mean?
- What is a bot?
- What happens with my money when I stop a bot?
- My bots are suddenly gone, now what?
- Does the bot automatically stop with trading?
- Can I stop at any time?
- Can I stop a bot that is trading?
- How is it possible that my graph does not correspond with another person's graph?
Please sign in to leave a comment.