Users can stop a bot at any time. However, keep in mind that funds that are already active, or traded actively through a bot, may not be accessible. To access these funds, you must first manually stop the bot.
Articles in this section
- How to start a bot with my “Available funds”?
- What could cause a good performing bot to start underperforming?
- What does the category; Test bots mean?
- What is a bot?
- What happens with my money when I stop a bot?
- My bots are suddenly gone, now what?
- Does the bot automatically stop with trading?
- Can I stop at any time?
- Can I stop a bot that is trading?
- How is it possible that my graph does not correspond with another person's graph?
Article is closed for comments.