What guidelines apply for publishing a strategy?
Although there are no performance requirements on getting published. There are some things that have to be kept in mind when submitting your strategy for publication.
- Your strategies name must be in accordance with community guidelines. We will not tolerate names that consist of or allude to obscenities or names in this nature, we ask to use common sense in choosing the name of your strategy.
- Your strategy does what you say it does, your description must be adequate and correct, we will check this through backtesting and paper trading, for a guide on writing your description see: Strategy Description.
- Your strategy does something, we will not publish algorithms that do nothing.
- The strategy must be written in YOUscript.
- The strategy must pass our bug testing.