If you're currently logging in to the BOTS app using an SMS code and would like to change this to a different login method, such as a passcode or biometrics, you can follow the steps below:
Setting up Security:
- Launch the BOTS app on your device. Select the “I have an account” option.
- Enter your linked phone number. Input the SMS verification code you receive.
- Once you're logged in, tap on the “Profile” menu located in the upper-right corner of your home screen.
- Look for the “Access & Usage” section and locate the option for “Log in with biometrics”.
- Enable this option by toggling the switch.
Important Note: It’s crucial to understand that the ability to change the login method within the BOTS app is subject to certain requirements. Specifically, you must have already started a bot on our platform, made a deposit of at least 5 euros, and completed the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure. These conditions need to be met in order for the option to change the login method to be available to you. For further assistance or more specific guidance related to the BOTS app, you can contact our Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist you.