Changing your passcode in the BOTS app is a straightforward process. Simply follow the steps below:
- Launch the BOTS app on your device and log in to your account.
- Locate the “Profile” menu, which can be found in the upper-right corner of your home screen.
- Scroll down within the “Profile” menu until you come across the “Access & Usage” section.
- In the “Access & Usage” section, look for the option labelled “Change passcode” and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Edit your passcode” option.
- Enter your current passcode as a security measure.
- Set a new 6-digit passcode.
- Finally, click on the “Save passcode” button at the bottom of your screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed your passcode in the BOTS app. You can now use your new passcode to log in to your BOTS account. If you encounter any difficulties during this process, don't hesitate to contact our Support Department at email@example.com. We'll be more than happy to assist you.
Important note: Don't worry, if you've forgotten your current passcode and are unable to change it using the aforementioned instructions! We have you covered with our FAQ article titled “How to Reset Your Passcode in the BOTS App?” It provides a detailed, step-by-step solution to help you through the process.