Adding funds to a running bot allows you to increase your investment and potentially enhance your earnings. This FAQ article will guide you through the process of adding money to your active bot and provide answers to common questions you may have along the way.
How can I add funds to my running bot?
You can follow these steps if you wish to add funds to your running bot:
- Go to your “Active Bots” tab. (My bots --> “Active” on your home page)
- Click on the desired bot.
- Ensure that the bot is not already “Full”.
- Tap on “Manage Bot.”
- Select “Add more funds to Bot.”
- You will be redirected to the “Invest in bot” page.
- Enter the amount you want to add (minimum deposit is 5 euros).
- Click the “Next” button.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Click “Add funds” or “Start a bank transfer” depending on the chosen payment method and follow the provided instructions.
Is there a minimum amount I can add to my bot?
Yes, the minimum deposit amount is 5 euros. You cannot add an amount lower than this.
What if I have less than 5 euros in my account?
If you have less than 5 euros, you have a couple of options:
- You can withdraw the “Available funds”. For detailed information about the withdrawal process, we recommend referring to our FAQ article titled: “How can I withdraw my money from the BOTS app?”
- You can start and stop a bot to increase the “Available funds”. For detailed information about how to stop an active bot, we recommend referring to our FAQ article titled: “How to stop an active bot, and what happens to my money if I stop my active bot(s)?”
Can I change my payment method for adding funds?
Yes, you have the option to change your payment method. While on the “Invest in bot” page, click on the “Change” button next to the payment method section. Select your desired payment method from the list and proceed with adding funds.
Adding funds to a running bot is a straightforward process by following the provided instructions. Keep in mind the minimum deposit requirement, consider available funds, and select a payment method that suits your preferences. Remember to review the Terms and Conditions and seek assistance from customer support if needed at firstname.lastname@example.org.