Yes, you can easily change the displayed currency in the BOTS app. The following steps guide you through the process:
- Launch the BOTS app on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the “Profile” menu located in the upper-right corner of your home screen.
- Scroll down within the “Profile” menu until you find the “Access & Usage” section.
- Within the “Access & Usage” section, look for the option labelled “Displayed Currency” and tap on it.
- A list of available currencies will be displayed. Select your preferred currency from the list.
- After selecting your preferred currency, click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
Can I change the displayed currency multiple times?
Yes, you can change the displayed currency as many times as you want. Simply follow the steps mentioned earlier to modify the displayed currency to your desired option.
Will changing the displayed currency affect my investments or portfolio?
No, changing the displayed currency will not influence your investments or portfolio. It only modifies the currency in which the values are displayed within the app.
Changing the displayed currency in the BOTS app is a simple process that can be done within a few steps. By following the instructions provided in this FAQ article, you can customize the currency in which the app displays values, enhancing your user experience while managing your investments and portfolio.
If you have any other questions or doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Department at email@example.com.